Nameservers are your primary DNS controller, and without the correct nameserver settings, your email and website won't work correctly.
Your domain must be registered with GoDaddy in your account to edit nameservers. If you're going to change your nameservers to shadowlabs, you need to have those available before beginning.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to Additional Settings and select Manage DNS.
- In the Nameservers section, select Change.
- Select Save or Connect to complete your updates.
Please allow up to 48 hours for all changes to take full effect. During this time, your website, email and other domain services may be interrupted.